Welcome to Jotunheimen, Norway’s greatest national park!
Join us and discover some of the best mountain hikes in Norway. Our different categories are tailored to fit every level, from the first time hiker to the experienced mountaineer, so that you can find the trek that is perfect for you. The tours take you to everything from the most scenic trails, to the lushest valleys, to some of the highest peaks!
- The white route, is tailored for the beginner. The routes are shorter, the climbs are lower and the views… well the views are still great!
- The green route is created for casual hikers. Longer hikes than the white route, and full day hikes.
- The red route is challenging and has more height meters than the green route. Full day hikes, with mountain peaks!
- The black route is one of the more demanding multi-day hikes we offer. The route has two very demanding mountain peaks. Both peaks are guided by professional guides and some equipment will be required to be able to reach the peaks.
- Svartdalen and Besseggen Route is a short, but nonetheless relatively demanding route. This 3-day getaway allows you to get a proper taste of what Jotunheimen has to offer in short time frame. The chosen hikes are the most popular hikes in the area.
Discover the different packages:
Discover Jotunheimen: Besseggen and Svartdalen (4-days)
Try the Jotunheimen highlight combination of two of the best hikes in the area, Svartdalen and Besseggen. The tour is a great fit for hikers in good physical condition and with some previous hiking experience.
For more options, see all our excursions.