Snowcoach Adventure – In the middle of SnowhereShare:
Join us for this amazing two day snow coach holiday in Jotunheimen!
Travel through snow covered Jotunheimen in the comfort of our efficient and high standard snow coaches, especially designed to run on snow and ice surfaces. You will experience the peaceful landscape and see the stunning views of mountain peaks, all the while in the comfort of a warm and cozy snow coach. The snow coach will take you from Tyin, and along the Tyin Lake, before it starts the ascent up to Eidsbugarden. Once arrived at Eidsbugarden (Fondsbu), a popular starting point for several hikes in Jotunheimen, you can explore the area on skis or snow shoes, or enjoy the warmth and nice ambience in the Fondsbu tourist cabin.
This out of the ordinary experience is suitable for people of all ages and is excellent for families with children and groups. Come simply to enjoy the snow coach experience or combine it with some exciting hikes in the area!
Accommodation, food and drinks:
- All accommodation included
- Food and drinks included and served at accommodations
- “Hiking-Board” meal plan with 3 meals a day included in the price! For more information read more here.
- Bus transport round trip from/to Oslo available as add-on
- Snow coach transportation round trip included
- Luggage transportation for all the stages are included.
- 1-2x Fondsbu DNT
- Day 1: Arrive at Tyin and take Snowcoach to Eidsbugarden (Fondsbu)
- Day 2: Free time at Eidsbugarden and snowcoach back to Tyin
- Or optional add on: Day 3: Free time at Eidsbugarden an snow coach back to Tyin (add-on)
Snowcoach from Tyin to Eidsbugarden
- Distance: 15km
- Time 0,5-1 hour
Relaxing Scenic Bus Ride
Ride with Valdresekspressen!
Enjoy the scenic journey from Oslo to the Valdres Region. After leaving the bustle of the capital you will soon find yourself on countryside roads passing through small towns and surrounded by lakes and fields. As you get further into the country, you will see the mountains in the distance and before you know you’ll find yourself climbing the steep roads that take you straight into the national park. The coach has adjustable seats, free WiFi, outlets with USB charging ports and toilet facilities on board.