Mjølkevegen: The Grand Tour (9-days)From North and Lemonsjøen, to the South at Golsfjellet, this route covers most of Mjølkevegen and its detours.
- Full Board: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- From Lemonsjøen Fjellstue to Bygdin Høifieldshotell
- From Bygdin Høifieldshotell to Tyinholmen Høyfjellsstuer
- From Tyinholmen Høyfjellsstuer to Syndinstøga
- From Syndinstøga to Gomobu Fjellstue
- From Gomobu Fjellstue to Kamben Høyfjellshotell
- Day: 1 - Lemonsjøen Fjellstue
- Day: 2 - Ruten Fjellstue
- Day: 3 - Bygdin Høifieldshotell
- Day: 4 - Tyinholmen Høyfjellsstuer
- Day: 5 - Tyin Filefjellstuene
- Day: 6 - Syndinstøga
- Day: 7 - Gomobu Fjellstue
- Day: 8 - Kamben Høyfjellshotell
Agenda day 1:
Bus: (Nor-Way) Oslo Bus Terminal → Lemonsjøen 10:20 → 15:54Time: 6 hour(s)
Ride with Valdresekspressen!
Enjoy the scenic journey from Oslo to the Valdres Region. After leaving the bustle of the capital you will soon find yourself on countryside roads passing through small towns and surrounded by lakes and fields. As you get further into the country, you will see the mountains in the distance and before you know you’ll find yourself climbing the steep roads that take you straight into the national park. The coach has adjustable seats, free WiFi, outlets with USB charging ports and toilet facilities on board.
Accommodation: Lemonsjøen Fjellstue
Lemonsjø Mountain Lodge is a typical little cabin in Jotunheimen National Park. It is located next to Lemonsjø Lake. Many popular trails run via Lemonsjø and the friendly hosts accommodate both hikers and cyclists during the popular summer months.