The tour starts at Eidsbugarden and takes you through Jotunheimen on with a dog sledding crew. Great fun, a unique experience you will never forget! The dog sledding crew will run their own dog sledge, take care of the dogs and guide the pack all 25 km from Eidbugarden to Bygdin.
Oh yeah! Did we forget to mention YOU will be a part of the crew and not “just another guest”! And YOU will be the one leading your own group of dogs!
Are you up for the challenge?
Accommodation, food and drinks:
- All accommodation included
- Food and drinks are served at accommodations
- “Hiking-Board” meal plan with 3 meals a day included in the price! For more information read more here.
- Bus transportation round-trip from Oslo to start and end of tour
- Transportation from end of route to start included
- Luggage transportation for all the stages are included.
- Day 1:
- Arrival from Oslo to Tyin by Valdresekspressen
- From Tyin you will be taken into the mountains, the Eidsbugarden area and Fondsbu DNT by a snowcoach
- Dinner and accommodation at Fondsbu DNT
- Day 2:
- Get to know your dogs, learn the basics and then off for a 25km dog sledding adventure
- Dinner and accommodation at Bygdin Hotel
- Day 3:
- Breakfast and free time at Bygdin
- Valdresekspressen takes you back to Oslo
Book your winter adventure now:
For more options, see all our excursions.